- Punjabi Samosa (Two Pieces)$5.00Pastry wrap, stuffed with spicy chunks of potatoes peas, and chili.
- Vegetable Samosa (Three Pieces)$5.00Triangular pastry, filled with potatoes, and green peas.
- Qeema Samosa (Three Pieces)$5.00Triangular pastry, filled with seasoned ground beef, touch of cilantro, and onions.
- Chicken Samosa$5.00Triangular pastry, filled with seasoned minced chicken, touch of cilantro, and onions.
- Spring Roll (Three Pieces)$5.00Large size pastry sheet wrapped with shredded vegetables and chicken.
- Vegetable Pakora$7.00Thin sliced onions, peppers, and cilantro, battered in a seasoning of gram flour.
- Chicken Pakora$9.00Marinated chicken strips, battered in a seasoning of gram flour, deep fried for juicy, and crisp perfection.
- Fish Pakora$9.00Marinated fish battered in a seasoning of gram flour, deep fried for juicy, and crisp perfection.
- Chicken Nuggets$9.00Seasoned chicken covered with bread crumbs and fried until golden brown.
- Masala Fries$6.00Crispy curly fries heavily seasoned with chat masala.
- Tandoori Charga$28.00Whole chicken marinated over night in a tandoori masala and baked in a tandoori oven till its tender and juicy.
- Fry Charga$28.00Whole chicken marinated over night in a tandoori masala and baked then deep fried for juicy and crisp perfection.
- Paneer Tikka$18.00Large square cut paneer marinated with the spicy tandoori masala and baked in a tandoori oven on skewers.
- Afghani Kabab (Three Pieces)$16.00Ground chicken minced with mint, cilantro, green onions, and garlic mixed with a blend of spices, put onto skewers and baked in the tandoori.
- Seekh Kabab (Three Pieces)$16.00Ground beef minced with onions, ginger, cilantro, and jalapenos mixed with light authentic put onto skewers and baked in the tandoori.
- Bihari Kabab$20.00Thin strips of beef tenderized and marinated in masala, folded, and inserted into skewers then baked in the tandoori.
- Chicken Boti$19.00Boneless chunks of thigh marinated in a spicy red tandoori masala, inserted into skewers, and baked for tender and juicy perfection.
- Chicken Tikka$17.00Leg quarters marinated over night in tandoori masala, put into skewers, and baked in a tandoor.
- Anmol Platter$28.00Chicken Boti, Chicken Tikka, Afghani Kabab, Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Biryani$20.00Chunks of mutton cooked in a biryani masala then steamed with layers of basmati rice.
- Chicken Biryani$17.00Bone in chicken cooked in a biryani masala then steamed with layers of basmati rice.
- Vegetable Biryani$16.00Mix vegetable steamed with layers of basmati rice topped with paneer cheese.
- Frontier Rice$17.00Stir fried chicken with onions and peppers, prepared over a grill for a light barbecue flavor.
- Plain Rice$4.00Plain basmati rice with an aroma of five spices. Cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon, anise star, and cloves.
- Chana Masala$15.50Soft chickpeas in an onion curry, flavored with cumin, and coriander.
- Mixed Vegetable$15.50Mix of beans, carrots, peas, corn, and potatoes sauteed in a onion and tomato curry.
- Bhindi Masala$15.50Cut and fried okra made fresh with a unique blend of curry mixed with peppers, onions, and tomato.
- Daal Chana$15.50Split lentils made fresh in tomato based gravy with a blend of spices, a scent of curry leaves, and fried garlic.
- Palak Paneer$15.50A unique blend of spinach with flavors of onions, tomatoes, peppers, garlic made creamy, and buttery topped paneer.
- Shahi Paneer$16.00Paneer cubes fried and sautéed in a creamy, onion, and tomato sauce with a blend of spices.
- Malai Kofta$16.00A unique vegetable kofta made with cauliflower, potatoes, and paneer. Sauteed in a creamy, onion, and tomato sauce with a blend of spices.
- Chicken Karahi$18.00Bone in chicken, cooked in a tomato, and onion sauce seasoned with karahi masala. Topped with peppers and cilantro.
- Special Chicken Karahi$20.00Boneless chicken cubes made fresh in a wok. Fried in ginger and garlic with tomatoes, flavored with karahi masala. Topped with cilantro and jalapenos.
- Chicken Korma$18.00Chunks of bone in chicken slowly cooked in an authentic onion and yogurt based gravy with a scent of cardamom and ginger.
- Chicken Makhani$19.00Boneless cubes of tandoori chicken baked and cooked into a creamy tomato sauce.
- Frontier Chicken$19.00Chicken strips marinated in a frontier masala, stir fried on a grill top with onions, peppers, ginger, and cilantro.
- Chicken 65$19.00Crispy fried cubes of chicken in a zesty red tomato sauce with scent of curry leaves.
- Peshawari Mutton Karahi$32.00Small pieces of mutton made fresh in a wok. Fried in ginger and garlic with tomatoes, flavored with karahi masala. Topped with cilantro and jalapenos.
- Mutton Korma$32.00Tender pieces of mutton, cooked in an authentic onion and yogurt based gravy with a scent of cardamom and ginger.
- Palak Gosht$28.00Flavored mutton cubes cooked in spinach with tomatoes and garlic.
- Daal Gosht$28.00Tender bone in mutton, stir fried in a tomato curry with lentils.
Nihari$19.00Boneless beef chunks slowly cooked till soft and juicy in a flour based gravy with an exotic array of spices.
Haleem$19.00Shredded beef mixed with barley, wheat, and lentils cooked with onions and other authentic spices.
- Shrimp Masala$21.00Shrimp sauteed with an onion and tomato based curry with fresh cream and authentic spices.
- Grilled Fish$20.00Fillet of tilapia marinated in a coriander based masala grilled on a hot plate with a little crisp.
- Shrimp Karahi$21.00Stir fried shrimp in a tomato curry, topped with jalapeneo, ginger, and cilantro.
Bihari Kabab Roll$10.00Thin strips of spicy and soft beef wrapped with lettuce, onions, and chutney.
Chicken Boti Roll$10.00Spicy red boneless chicken with lettuce, onions, and chutney.
Seekh Kabab Roll$10.00Minced beef kabab wrapped with lettuce, onions, and chutney.
Reshmi Kabab Roll$10.00Minced chicken kabab wrapped with lettuce, onions, and chutney.
Paneer Tikka Roll$10.00Fresh sliced paneer marinated in tandoori masala stir fried with onions and peppers.
- Lahori Kulcha$2.00Slow Cooked, Hardy tandoori bread.
- Butter Naan$2.00Freshly baked flatbread, soft, and fluffy from the top crispy from the back, topped with butter.
- Roghni Kulcha$1.50Slow Cooked, Tandoori naan topped with Sesame Seeds
- Kandhari Naan$1.50Slow cooked, in a stone fire oven, topped with sesame seed
- Garlic Naan$4.00Topped with garlic and cilantro.
- Roti$3.00Soft and thin flatbread made with whole wheat flour topped with light butter.
- Tandoori Roti$3.00Whole wheat bread made crispy in a tandoor.
- Paratha$3.00Soft and a little crispy layered bread made round and fried in light oil.
- Achaar$3.00Carrot pickle mixed with peppers and cabbage in a chili masala.
- Plain Yogurt$2.00Dahi yogurt.
- Kachumber$3.00Yogurt salad mixed with chunks of cucumber, tomato, onion, and cilantro.
- Soft Drinks (Can)$2
- Bottled Water$1.00Nestle pure water.
- Mango Lassi$5.00Freshly made mango smoothie.
- Mango Shake$5.00Made fresh with mangoes milk and cream.
- Plain Lassi$5.00Freshly made mix of plain yogurt and milk.
- Sweet Lassi$5.00Freshly made mix of sweet yogurt and milk.
- Shahi Kheer$6.00Boiled rice with sweet milk. Rice pudding.
- Gajar Halwa$6.00Shredded and glazed carrots mixed with ricotta cheese.
- Gulab Jamun$6.00Deep fried munchkins in a cardamom flavored sugar syrup.
- Ras Malai$7.00Sweet milk based dessert balls in sweet milky syrup.